Our Bridge Clubs
Welcome to Unit 215!
We're glad you are interested in playing bridge with us. All games are ACBL sanctioned duplicate games. At each of our four clubs, players are encouraged to play even if they have never played duplicate bridge.
Some of the clubs offer beginner classes. Check the individual club pages to find where and when lessons are offered.
ACBL Zero Tolerance Policy
Our games are zero tolerance. Below are examples of commendable behavior, which, while not required, will significantly contribute to improving the atmosphere are our games.
- Being a good "host" or "guest at the table.
- Greeting others in a friendly manner.
- Praising the bidding or play of the opponents.
- Having two clearly completed convention cards readily available to the opponents.
- This is a regulation, not just a nicety.
We want to eradicate unacceptable behavior so that our club bridge games will be more enjoyable for all. The following are examples of behavior that will not be tolerated:
- Badgering, rudeness, insinuations, profanity, threats, or violence.
- Negative comments concerning opponents' or partner's play or bidding.
- Constant and gratuitous lessons and analyses at the table.
- Loud or deceptive arguing with a director's ruling.
If a player at a table behaves in an unacceptable manner, the director should be called immediately. Annoying behavior, embarrassing remarks, or any other conduct, which might interfere with the enjoyment of the game are specifically prohibited by Law 74A. Law 91A gives the director the authority to assess disciplinary penalties.